Your cart is currently empty!
MADE TO ORDER: Ghosties Inclusions
Model selection can be done at the very bottom of this listing / after eyeball options.
All Ghost pours will be done in Near Clear 31 (Soft near clear).
More info on how to order custom inclusion toys can be found here (covers ordering multiple toys with inclusions, Obligate NC pours, time frame, additional customization, etc). Information on Near Clear can be found here
What’s included in this pour?
1+ Ghost with dealer’s choice of glow (unless other glow is specified); Only ‘natural’ glows (those without color in them in regular lighting) will be used for the ghost (so basically no yellow or purple glow).
Black and white base is included for free if the options for it are ticked.
- I am currently redoing my ghost molds so the design of the actual ghosts may be slightly different to the ones pictured; if this is a problem you may want to hold off on ordering
- There will also be ghosts with different expressions which I’ll include options for once the molds are finalized.
- I’m still actively remaking the molds for the ghosts so these will probably be some of the last inclusion I pour for the Halloween season
- This inclusion works best on untextured areas of the model, so choosing designs with large/smooth areas will help this look better.
- Toys will probably have 1-3 ghosts in them depending on the size of the toy since these are physically larger inclusions
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|
I have some resources made!
Gallery of all color swatches: https://somethingsquishytoys.com/color-swatches/
Gallery of different pour patterns: https://somethingsquishytoys.com/pour-patterns/
Some thoughts on choosing colors: https://somethingsquishytoys.com/custom-color-tips/
Some thoughts on patterning: https://somethingsquishytoys.com/pattern-guide/
If you have any more questions, or the custom form in the listing can’t handle what you were hoping for, feel free to reach out 🙂
Squishies are sold at a lower rate than regular toys intended for bodily use. They are still made of the same silicone and use the same pigments, but they won’t be flopped unless there is something extreme happening with them.
This means that squishies may have small bubbles, pigment clumps, etc in them that won’t be discounted or counted as a flop and won’t be eligible for refunds due to undisclosed flops after delivery. These will usually be be noted in the listing description on pre-made items and may show up in dealer’s choice items. Flaws won’t be anything dangerous or messy (like liquid pigment pockets)