Your cart is currently empty!
By completing a purchase on this site, you agree to the following conditions:
- You are 18 years or older.
- You have read, understand and agree to the shop’s general policies regarding warranty, returns, etc (described in the FAQ) and the info listed there, as well as the info in the ‘general disclaimer’ below.
- You have perused the info on material safety (silicone and color) and understand what you’re purchasing.
- You have looked through the listing pictures and description and are aware of any flaws present in the toy(s) you are purchasing.
- You agree that Something Squishy Toys (SST) is not responsible for damage caused toy a toy by improper usage, storage or handling, nor is SST responsible from bodily harm caused by improper or irresponsible use of a toy.
- SST is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages after they’ve been shipped.
- You agree that you aren’t purchasing the toys with the express intent to resell (in your own shop, through unopened bag auctions, etc).
Due to the hand-made nature of these items, some small imperfections may be present in the toys (including seam lines) and no two designs will ever be exactly the same. If the imperfections are ‘extreme’ but won’t impact use or cleanability of the toy, they’ll be ‘flopped’ (listed at a discount with an explanation of the flaws in the toy). If you have questions about a toy (flopped or otherwise) before ordering, please contact SST prior to placing an order with any questions you may have.
The products from Something Squishy Toys are novelty items designed for an audience of 18 years or older. Each toy is created from a skin safe, platinum cure silicone that is non-porous, hypoallergenic and safe to boil/dish-wash. Something Squishy Toys is not legally responsible for misuse of our products that results in damage to the toy or those using them. Always ensure toys are clean before and after use and use common sense when using and storing them.